Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Strange Last Couple of Days.

Well, life over the last few days has been very interesting. First I would like to preface all of this with saying that I have been coughing up junk for the last 3 weeks. The stubborn guy in me decided to fight this sickness the old fashioned way w/o taking any antibiotics. I just feel that with some people they get a small sniffle and they are taking prescribed medicine to cure it. I wonder if this is going to get our society in the long run. I wasn't that bad off but now it's just annoying. My caugh is non-stop. So I had that going for me and then yesterday the plague hit our family. Michele threw up in the morning and it didn't stop pretty much all day, and my stomach was feeling not so great and not to be gross but I wasn't throwing up, it was coming out the other end if you know what I mean. Then we got the call from the in-laws who were on their way to our house that Ron (my father-in-law) was feeling the same as Michele and the twins ended up having some stomach problems also. The only two who escaped the sickness were Debbie (my mother-in-law) and Avery (she was constipated though so unfortunately she wasn't feeling well either). Thank God for Debbie...she took care of Avery all day while we all just basically sat or slept. The good news is that it was only a 24hr bug and all of us are back to normal. I am hoping that the rest of my break will be uneventful when it comes to health.

I hope all of you are well.
I'll talk to you soon.

Books

1 comment: