Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bloggers Block

My wife laughed at my comment when she asked when I was going to post again. I had only posted 1 blog as it was. I looked at her and I said..."I have writers block." I have been dishing up ideas left and right for her to write about but as soon as I get the gumption to write something, I sit and stair at the screen. I think my mistake is that I feel like I have to write the most epic, hilarious, heartfelt blog each time. I think that this blog needs to be about whatever is happening, and I need to remember that even the smallest things are worth sharing. There doesn't need to be a huge theme. Maybe some will be boring...maybe some will be epic. Whatever happens, happens. So there you go, my thoughts and reason for being delinquent.

Talk to you soon...
Books

No comments:

Post a Comment