Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let's get this thing started.

About a week ago, I suggested to my wife that she should start blogging about things going on in her life. She is a stay at home mom with our beautiful daughter Avery and also watches two little boys named Cal and Mason during the day. After reading a couple of her blogs, I thought it may be cool to do my own. So here it is, and here are my thoughts.

A couple things you should know about me and this blog. I am not the most eloquent man on the face of this earth and at some points this may come out in my blog. If it wasn't for spellcheck my wife would kill me for asking how to spell things. One of the many quarks and certainly not the least of what makes Michele shake her head at me. I am a music teacher and also play the drums professionally in a jazz trio. My daughter Avery is 2yrs 4months old and in my opinion is the smartest kid ever (sometimes too smart for her own good). I would like to paint a picture for you of my life that is true to what my friends and family see. I don't know about your family, but mine cracks me up. Hopefully I can do them justice in this blog.

Well, I think that's it for today. I'll talk to you soon.

CMB

2 comments: