Sunday, January 18, 2009

Being Pregnant

If you haven't heard yet, the Bookie family is expecting. Well I guess Michele is expecting but none the less we are all involved in the physical (as in how Michele is effecting our physical environment) and the mental aspects of the whole process. Not as directly as Michele but as we all know, our physical being effects all other physical entities in the house. Probably some of my blogs now will be in regards to pregnancy stories. Hopefully my wife won't kill me for things I say because sometimes they are funny even though she may disagree, but my viewpoint is this...if Michele can talk about me farting or at least alluding to me farting on her blog, than some things are fair game on my blog. Notice that I say, "some things." I am a smart man and I know where the line is...or at least enough of a line to keep me completely out of the dog house. Just know that if you see something one day and it's gone the next, the M.C.C. (Michele Communications Commission) has visited and sent a disapproval letter. In all seriousness I think it will be fun to talk about some of the stuff that is going on from my perspective. When Michele was pregnant with Avery there are some classic stories that came about, so maybe this time we can share them as we go. Most of them revolve around what Michele calls I.P.B. (Irrational Pregnancy Behavior), and a large chunk have to do with whether or not she has eaten within the correct time frame (I think I'm going to blog about a couple from when she was pregnant with Avery because they are pretty friggin' funny...now). I think that will do it for now.

Stay tuned kids! I will talk to you all soon.
Books

No comments:

Post a Comment