Saturday, November 12, 2011

Manly Task #1


So, I can't take credit for this one.  My list is always open to anyone willing to finish a project.  This one goes to Michele!  She put the shadowbox together a couple days ago and hung it up.  It's really cute.  For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Michele put together a shadowbox for Avery a couple years ago while she was pregnant with Lil.  The box contains the outfit Avery wore home from the hospital when she was born as well as some pictures and other miscellaneous things like a birth announcement.  It's really unique and I look at it every time I go into the laundry and smile.  We had hung a box for Lillian and stuck an ultrasound picture in there to tide it over until she was born with plans to do the same thing after she came home.  Lil is now two and the box has been empty (to my mother-in-laws dismay).  So Michele kicked it into high gear and put it together this past week.  I like it.  Here are some pictures.  Task #1 is in the books.

Here is the link to "Bookie's Manly Tasks to do... Eventually - The List" if you are curious about other to-do adventures I have done or have in plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment