Thursday, June 25, 2009

I know it's been a while...

Hi everyone! I know I have taken a serious hiatus from blogging but it seems that life has been a bit crazy over the last few months and will be for the next several months. Let's just do a quick summary what has been up and then we will pick right back up where we left off. First things first. Bookie baby #2 is going to be born in 4 1/2 weeks! Since last I wrote I have also lost 25 pounds, had the death of a colleague/mentor teacher from the intermediate school, finished out my school year, built a swing set/play area for Avery (check out Michele's blog about it), did a backpacking trip w/ about 25 fifth/sixth graders, took a vacation to great wolf lodge (check out Michele's Great Wolf blog about that also), and finally completely emptied out the basement and I'm currently finishing the basement (studs/done, ceiling frame/1 more day and done...next electrical, then insulation, drywall, final plumbing, doors, carpet...and done)...gotta get it done before the baby arrives, and finally helping as much as I can for Michele. These are the major things on top of all the smaller things that happen in life.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here...I've just been really busy. I will probably blog about some of the items above but I wanted you all to know that I'm still here...just trying to live life.

Take care all...I'll blog ya soon...hopefully.
Books

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on shedding 25 pounds! Keep it up!! (p.s. - I saw the play area you built on Michele's blog and it looks fabulous!).

    ReplyDelete