Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bookie's Manly Tasks to do... Eventually - The Explanation

So I've decided to make a list of things that need to be done around the house.  This list is going to be the basis for a series of blog postings that I will do when each one is accomplished.  The posting could be as simple as a "done" all the way to full detail of what went down with pictures even.  Please note... This is more for me, than for you and geared to keep me motivated and organize my thoughts.  I also figure if let's say, "mow the lawn" or "build a bigger deck" is on the list and it magically happens because you read it and had some free time, I'm not going to stop you.  You may also know people who could help or have opinions about certain daunting tasks like, "add a ladder-door and flooring to the garage attic."  None the less, there is nothing like public admission of crap that needs to be done to help get it done.  The list will be a running tab and I will check off things as they are completed.

On a side note... I know that it says, "Manly" in the title but don't give me a hard time if there is something like "give the girls a mani-pedi".  Come on folks... we are living in a society where men and women can do anything... Just ask my mother-in-law, she is the destroyer of ALL tasks!  ;-)

Wish me luck.

Here is the list.  Bookie's Manly Tasks to do... Eventually - The List

1 comment:

  1. I should have you talk to Jason. I keep trying to convince him to paint my toenails for me, as at 7 months pregnant it's becoming too hard for me to reach my toes. But he says that's not in his job description :-)

    ReplyDelete